background

Sunday, July 17, 2011

I'm 32!



I'm 32 now. It's official. My birthday was yesterday. It was a great one. We went to Dixie Stampede. I have been wanting to go to Dixie Stampede since Heath and I had our honeymoon in Branson. It was just as wonderful as I thought it would be.

Last week was VBS. We live about 30 minutes from the church so we just dropped the children off and ate out at Applebees (because it's close to the church) every night last week. Yes, it's excessive, but we said it was for my birthday so that made it all okay.

Then on Saturday (my actual birthday) I said I wanted to eat out again. Heath laughed but complied.

We all went to Cheddars and got the huge delicious piece of chocolate cake, and it was big enough for us all and we still had some left over. We probably wouldn't have had any left over if Londyn had eaten any. Londyn doesn't eat sweets very much.
Is she my child?

Heath gave me three books. Londyn gave me 6 roses. Luke and Levi gave me a new recipe box and some pretty new recipe cards.

It was an AWESOME birthday! I'm so thankful for my wonderful husband and for the way he treats me. He really is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment