background

Friday, November 5, 2010

gone again, gone again

Heath left to go to MO again today. We REALLY miss him. He adds so much to our lives! And now it's cold, and I wish I had someone to snuggle with. But I am trying to remember how much I have to be thankful for. Like how my husband is leaving to go work and sending all of his money back to us because he loves us. Some husbands just walk out on their families for fun. And how I have this very warm and comfortable house to stay in, and these awesome kids to keep me company and the list goes on. But I was still grumpy to Heath when he called me tonight. (sorry sweetie) I can't wait for him to come home. And it's nice because this time I know he will be back in time for Thanksgiving(another thing to be thankful for) and that is only 2 and a half weeks away! So the kiddos and I will be keeping ourselves busy and thinking of him every minute of every day!

2 comments:

  1. I feel for you! Glad he's gone for such a short time this go around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It doesn't feel shor though! The longest he had ever been gone before this was 4 nights a week once a year for youth camp! And I went with him all except the year Londyn was born. But it's more than a week less than the previous two times so I'm guessing we will feel like it flies by!

    ReplyDelete