background

Monday, March 26, 2012

Skittles

Skittles is our new dog. She is a P.A.I.N.
She chews up all my stuff. She mutilated my back door. She chewed up my cousin's out door wicker love seat that my cousin so generously let me borrow. I don't know what I'm going to do. Keep her. Sell her for enough to pay for the door, the couch, the shark steam mop....any takers?
The children like her. I like her when she shakes her ears and they make that adorable noise flopping against her head.

She is stinky.

She puts up with ANYTHING that my children (or the neighbors) do to her.

She has pooped in my house THREE TIMES.

She threw up in my house. She also threw up in my car. How long do dogs live again? How about on a diet based primarily on chocolate? Lord help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment