background

Monday, April 18, 2011

April 18, 2011

Today is a big day around our house. Heath turned 33 today and LillyAnne turned 1 month!

So how did we celebrate you ask? We sat around and did nothing all day.


It's true. LillyAnne was happy about it. She loves nothing more than for me to sit and hold her. And Heath was happy about it. He is taking a nap even now. He likes naps. I hate naps. We ate chicken lasagna and garlic bread for supper and had key lime pie for dessert. That's what Heath picked. He didn't even want a cake.

Bizzare.

To be fair we did go to Silver Dollar City yesterday and then we went to Lamberts to eat after that. Now THAT was a fun day! And we are going on a date tomorrow night. Heath's sister, Heather, is keeping the children for us. But not LillyAnne, she gets to go with us. But today we are doing nothing. It's the actual, real birthday and we are doing nothing. And Heath isn't crying. And I just can't wrap my brain around that.

So I'm sitting here about to go nuts due to boredom. Not boredom because there is nothing to do. There is PLENTY to do. I could be cleaning my house, homeschooling my children, brushing my hair...but boredom because I want to be celebrating in a much bigger way and I'm not.

But it's not my birthday. It's Heath's....and he likes this nonsense.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday Heath and LillyAnne!

    This blog post was funny to me for some reason. So thanks for that.

    ReplyDelete