background

Friday, April 8, 2011

It's been a long time....

It's been a long time since my last blog post. Here's why. When we were in Milton moving we didn't have internet. Then when we moved we didn't have it. Then we discovered that our phone would give our laptop internet access...and that was awesome, for like 3 days! Then they started upgrading all the AT&T towers in our town so our phone and internet didn't work for about a week and a half. Thankfully it's all working again now.

Here is what's up. LillyAnne is 2 weeks old. When we took her to the Dr. for her 2 week check up she was supposed to be back up to her birth weight. She had gained 13 ounces! She had also shrunk a quarter of an inch. That was weird but the Dr. said lots of babies do that. She said it was probably because her head had rounded out more. She will be 3 weeks old tomorrow at 9:49pm. She has already grown so much. I can't believe it. I do a whole lot of sitting and staring at her. It's really fun.

I have only done homeschooling two days since we have moved here. I guess I should start to do better. I'm not going to worry about it too much though until LillyAnne is 6 weeks old. My life has been a whirlwind since this move!

I'm going to try to do better at keeping up with my blog. As long as life doesn't get too busy and as long as the internet keeps working!

1 comment: