background

Friday, May 20, 2011






I don't post enough blog updates!!! I try! I think about doing it! I have so much to talk about in my head but then I just don't say it on here. I'm to busy to type it on here.

I'm more of a facebook kind of woman. It's so easy on facebook. I post like two updates a day on there. It's like: Heather is going to see Pirates 4....or Heather is going to la ha....or Heather thinks steaks are delicious or whatever.
It's so fast. I love it. But I like my blog because it lasts so much longer.

Here is what we have been up to.

We have spent the last 17 days in Florida. Heath surprised me with a trip here for vacation.

LillyAnne is 2 months old now and she can smile and laugh and squeal. She cries a lot too.

Ummm....that's all I can think of now.

No comments:

Post a Comment