background

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Today Heath took me on a date to La Hacienda between his two jobs.  LillyAnne tagged along.  It was delicious of course.

Ever since I started pressure washing I sneeze all day long.  I guess the pressure washing has aggravated my allergies.  Even when I'm not sneezing I'm feeling the urge to sneeze and my eyes are watering.  Well, the whole time I was at La Ha I didn't even THINK about sneezing. 

I think La Ha may very well be magical.  Not that I didn't already know that, I'm just offering further proof.  So....there ya go.



The waiter saw me taking pictures so he offered to bring out the birthday sombrero even though it wasn't her birthday.  I guess he understood that any picture of her is adorable, but her wearing a sombrero...well, that's just taking it to a whole other level.  So we did.

No comments:

Post a Comment