background

Friday, June 4, 2010

Ok, I HATE my new adventure. It stinks. I miss my husband! I didn't know how much my life revolved around Heath until he's gone!!! UGH!!!! I have a new compassion for all my military friends. It has been 7 days since he's been gone and I'm just now figuring out how to do this. I do MUCH better when I stay busy. It is VERY easy to keep the house clean. We are going to the library a lot, going to the park a lot, we were going to the beach a lot...until the oil got here. We have yet to go ride the horses because it has been raining soooooooo much! It will be very wet at Daddy's house. I'm so glad we have the pool. The kids always have something to do. On the bright side I can say that I now believe that absense really does make the heart grow fonder, and I didn't even know my heart could grow more fond! I talk to him on the phone several times a day and those times are wonderful. I CAN'T WAIT until he gets home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment