background

Friday, July 6, 2012

4th of July

Independance Day is one of my favorite holidays.  I'm very patriotic and love to celebrate our country.  I love decorating the house.  I love the cook outs, the fireworks, the patriotic music....everything.  Here is a glimpse of our 4th this year.  I hope yours was spectacular.   


 Here we all are together.  These pictures of us all together don't happen often enough.  :)
 We went swimming and had a cook out.
 LillyAnne kept trying to pick up this watermellon and couldn't.  Finally she just sat down and started rolling it with her feet!
 Katie made this cake that looked like the flag and red and blue ice cream, so very cool.
 After the big firework display we went to Nema's house and did our own little fireworks and then ate some ribs, potato salad, baked beans and watermellon while we watched the New York firewoks on tv.
We finally came home and made some chocolate chip cookies and watched "A Capitol Fourth" at home.  I think I gained 10 lbs. that day.  It was worth it.   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment