background

Saturday, April 24, 2010

mommy moments

Today I had a really good mommy moment in the van. We got the kids Happy Meals. Our boys don't like french fries, I know, they are crazy right? So we get them apples....yummy. Anyway, Levi can't open his apples but Luke can. Normally I open all the apples and everything before I hand it to them but today I forgot. I heard Levi ask Luke, "Can you open my apples?" Luke said, "Sure." and he did it. It's not a big deal. It's normal. I expect nothing less. But for some reason today it just made me glad. I was happy that my children USUALLY want to help each other. I was happy that they are best friends. I felt so fortunate to have kind helpful children. I hope they continue grow in love and kindness toward one another. And it made me have a really good mommy moment....I love those. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment