background

Thursday, January 27, 2011

We are in MO

Well, we got here last night at about 1:30. I'm TIRED!!! We had a good trip and it took about 13 hours. Today I went to meet my new Dr. Tomorrow morning I have an appointment. I'm already tired of this diabetic diet and it's only been 2 and a half days. This is going to be the longest pregnancy ever.

We are going to a marriage conference for pastors and their wives tomorrow. I have never been to one before and I'm kind of excited. I also have to be away from my children for 43 hours and I've never done that before either. That part makes me (and Levi) nervous. They are going to stay with Heath's sister Heather. Luke is excited. Levi is NOT. And Londyn doesn't seem to care.

This morning we discovered that there was left over dirty snow still piled up from the snow they had last week. My children were thrilled. It was 50 degrees but they were out there making dirty snowmen and having dirty snowball fights. It's impressive for us Florida folk. I hope we see some freshly fallen snow soon. That would be fun. Before we do though I think we need to invest in some gloves.

No comments:

Post a Comment