background

Monday, May 14, 2012

The Big Surprise

My Daddy called me today and asked me to feed the horses because he had to work late. When we pulled up Levi said, "Star has a baby!!!" I was getting ready to tell him it must be some other baby when I looked and saw that it was hers! Of course I didn't have my camera with me. I didn't think she was due for another month. When Heath got home from work we took him to see the baby and took our camera with us. It's too bad because the pictures aren't that great at night, but you can see what he looks like. He doesn't have a name yet. I was hoping for Moon Dancer because his mother's name is Silver Star. Silver Star and Moon Dancer. It sounds good together right? And who does he look like??? I'll give you a hint; his sire is a big palomino stud! lol It sure added a lot of excitement to our day. Yay for baby horses!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment