background

Monday, May 21, 2012

I'm loving the normalness.

We have been busy lately!  Well, not we, more like Heath.  He has two jobs now.  A full-time one doing marketing for a construction company, and a part-time one delivering pizzas for Dominos.  He works about 60 hours a week now and we never see him!  At least we can start catching up on some bills.  We had gotten behind when he moved to Milton to join us because the job hunt took longer than we were hoping/expecting.  It was rough.  Thank God for employment! 

My Daddy has generously lent Heath his hunting truck to go to work on.  If I had any sense I would have taken a before and after pic of it when Heath cleaned it up.  It didn't even look like the same truck!  Now the children and I still have the van during the days.  This is wonderful!  We have never had two vehicles.  Well, we did, but we sold the second one because it wasn't worth the insurance payment to us because we never used it!  With him working so much it's great that I am able to go to the grocery store, or take the children to the park or the library.  These are good days for me.  I am so thankful for Heath's jobs and life is feeling so.....ummmm.....good?  You see why I don't write blogs too much?  To be such a talker you would think that I would write better! 

Our days have definitely developed a rhythm to them. We have never had a schedule AT ALL, but now we almost do. We wake up, get dressed, eat breakfast, clean up the house, do some school work and then play for the rest of the day. I'm not sure that is exactly a schedule, but for this non-scheduling family it feels like one. And I like the structured feeling it gives me. It makes me feel like I am in fact accomplishing stuff! And that's a good feeling. :)

And here is a picture of LillyAnne helping me sweep.  It's one of her favorite things to do and it's super cute.  What a blessing she is to us all!

P.S.  The other night Londyn came out of her room and said, "LillyAnne keeps tackling me and trying to bite me!!!!"  I teasingly said, "Oh, is she a crazy mean sister?"  Londyn said in a very serious voice, "No, she's lovely and it just tickles."

No comments:

Post a Comment