background

Friday, May 25, 2012

Energy Drinks

So today I'm feeling pretty much spectacular.  I have motivation and energy. 

I feel like cleaning.  And mothering.  And sewing.  And homeschooling. 

It gave me an idea.  I have never had an energy drink.  I see them when I check out at the Dollar General.  They are small.  They are in a bright red (energetic looking) container.  And they say they will give me FIVE HOURS OF ENERGY!!!! 

Now when I'm feeling sluggish, and tired, and I have no energy....I don't want to drink an energy drink.  I want to cuddle up in my recliner in my jammies with my pink blanket, and possibly do some whining. 


BUT now that I'm cleaning and feeling fantastic.....five hours of energy doesn't sound too shabby. 

Do they work?  Are they safe?  Will I clean my house with a smile and a song like Speedy Gonzalez?  Will Heath come home tonight and stand with his mouth hanging open in wonder and awe because of the amazing transformation of our home and children? 

 Will it just land me in the hospital due to too much zest and vigor?

I don't know.....but I'm thinking about it. 

If I do happen to get in my car and drive to the store and purchase and energy drink, drink it, and then live to tell the story I will let you all know what happened.

P.S.  Don't hold your breath.  ;)

1 comment:

  1. I don't believe that any energry drink is healthy for you but as a dental assistant there is no time to be sluggish so I often find myself gulping down something to give me a boost. I haven't had the 5 hour energy things but what energy drinks I've tried have a blan taste. So I started buying redbull & a container of juice (like Welch's Passion Fruit <--- the best!) & mix like half & half. It gives me that boost & doesn't taste disgusting! :)

    ReplyDelete