background

Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Fools

‎Heath told our children tonight that he was sure they did bad stuff throughout the day that he didn't see, so every night before bed he was going to start spanking them for it because he couldn't let them get away with it. He told them to line up in front of the refrigerator and get their spankings from the oldest to the youngest. They did it while whining and talking about how they don't do bad stuff when we aren't looking. They started to cry as he got out a spoon and drew it back. As he pulled it toward Luke's rear he said "APRIL FOOLS!". I REALLY should have video taped it. Poor children. They were so stunned. They thought it was hilarious though. Londyn said, "It was so funny because I never do bad stuff." Luke said, "Man, he got us!" I laughed until I cried. I would feel maybe a tad bad except they have been torturing us all day. The worst was when Levi came to me and said, "Mommy, there is a big pile of dog poop in my room." Oh the horror!!!!

It has been an eventful April Fools day!

No comments:

Post a Comment