background

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Oh goodness. Blogger has changed my dashboard. This should not freak me out like it does. The only reason I am even typing this post is because I wound up on the new post screen while trying to get back to my dashboard. So in all actuallity it isn't even a real post. It's just random stuff I'm typing because I'm lost. Lost in cyber space. Or in Blogger World. Or something. When I do write a real post it's going to be aobut Londyn because tomorrow is her birthday. Also I plan to write one about my PSYCHOTIC neighbor who scramed at my children today while they were playing in their own yard. That one's gonna be a doozy. But THIS is not a real post. Here, since it's not a real post you can at least have a picture. Gotta love that static hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment