background

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Day 2

Today I woke up super early (6:50) to take Luke to the dentist. He needed to have his teeth cleaned. The dentist said one of his baby teeth was in the way of a tooth that needed to grow in, so if if Luke can't pull the tooth out in 2 weeks the dentist will. YIKES!!! Having perfectly good teeth snatched out of your head is no fun at all, so I keep telling him to wiggle his tooth all the time. It is barely even loose.

AND I got a nap. I can't even remember the last time I took a nap. I guess that's what happens when I get up super early to take Luke to the dentist. :)

We spent the rest of the day at home cooking, cleaning, playing. We ate supper and then snuggled up on the couch as a family and watched the best episode of the Duggars I have ever seen! The one with the new baby Josie. It made me cry. And now I am OVERFLOWING with thankfulness that all of my children (all of us for that matter) are healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment