background

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Well, I tried blogging and felt very inadequate. I just couldn't think of anything to say!!!! (I see you now...shaking your head and raising your eyebrows in disbelief) But after poking around some blogs I've decided to try my hand at it again! I have seen that they don't have to be anything amazing, informative or hillarious, although I will do my best to make them that way! But they may also just be about the normal things that go on in my life on a daily basis. Like yesterday, I ate at La Hacienda.......TWICE!!!! Yep, I did. I'll try to keep the camera out because my favorite posts usually have a pic to go along with them. So here I go! I am going to try to make a post every day at least once a day until I get the hang of it!

1 comment:

  1. Yay, I'm glad you're posting!! It gives me motivation to get back to posting...

    ReplyDelete