background

Saturday, February 20, 2010


Well, I haven't made a post in quite a while. Mostly because I've been so busy!! But also because I've been busy doing stuff that isn't interesting enough to write about. But I will catch you up anyway. This week I have: gotten a haircut, taken the kids on a nature walk (see above pic) where they found some "amazing treasures" (rocks, leaves, a clump of moss, a pipe cleaner, a string of Easter grass, some branches, a bolt etc.), went to eat out with Chris, Jill, Nick and Jessie, broke out in an awful rash, went to Krispy Kreme, got a monstrous splinter, met Amandas' beautiful new baby girl and weeded my flower bed. So not too much blog worthy stuff, but a whole lot of stuff none-the-less! But hopefully I will do something in the near future that will inpire me to write witty and interesting stuff! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment