background

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Eventful Day


Today Heath woke me up and told me he had bought something for me!!! What a fantastic way to wake up! I had REALLY needed a new can opener and he had bought me these!! In case you can't tell they are pink, and pink is my favorite color. He told me that my cooking was a blessing to our family and he wanted it to be a good experience for me!!! Awwwwwww!!!! It meant more to me than he knew. (I have a difficult time being my usual chipper self when I first wake up.) So that was awesome!

Then we went to the park and had fun, went to a different park because that is just the kind of party animals we are, went on a nature walk, went to the library and picked Heath up from work....and that was awesome too!

It was only when we got home that I realized that somewhere along the way I had lost our camera. No amount of backtracking did any good. That was NOT awesome. :(

But then we went to La Hacienda with Chris and he paid for our supper! Thanks Chris!!! Again awesome. And then Chris came over to visit. So all in all it was a great day...and if I hadn't lost my wonderful camera I would even use the word awesome. :)

1 comment:

  1. My kitchen is in the breast cancer awareness pink ... and black :) I love your new utensils! I need a new can opener myself!

    ReplyDelete