background

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines Day 2010

Well this has been a wonderful Valentines Day. The night before Heath took me out to La Hacienda and then to Target and let me buy lots of presents! (like fingernail polishes, soaps, eye cream, shampoos...what a luxury right? a new hair dryer and stuff like that. I REALLY love that kind of girly stuff.) And then at 1:30 in the morning we loaded up the kids (yes they were still awake) drove to Pensacola and bought two dozen Krispy Kreme doughnuts. They were gone in less than twelve hours. On Valentiines day we slept late, cleaned the house and then went to eat hibachi with Chuck and Jill. We gave the kids their Valentine treats (a sticky hand, ball, bath fizzy, and sun catchers to paint each) and Nema brought them over Valentines Day balloons. My children gave me a pink snuggie and a candle that I love. Jake and Alex played with (and babysat) them while we were out. We came home and then Heath and I went for an hour long walk in the freezing cold. I told Heath that this was the best Valentines Day EVER!!! And it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment